Fixed Route Frequently Asked Questions
The World's Original since 1970, the iconic Jolly Trolley has provided safe and reliable transportation for visitors and locals alike at the Delaware Beaches. The Jolly Trolley Fixed Route Shuttle Service offers relaxing beach shuttle transportation between Rehoboth Beach & Dewey Beach from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Park your car, relax, and let us take care of the driving for you!
We know you're on vacation, or at least taking some well deserved time off!
Let us make your life easier with a few answers to frequently asked questions that may answer any questions you have about our iconic Fixed Route Shuttle service between Rehoboth & Dewey Beach.
1.) Bandstand Performance Pickup/Drop-off Location:
- During Rehoboth Beach Bandstand performances our vehicles will pickup at the Bandstand bathrooms and will not travel to our normal Boardwalk & Bandstand Jolly Trolley Stop.
2.) Inbound VS Outbound Travel:
- When our Jolly Vehicles are traveling North to Rehoboth Beach (Ocean on the right), we are traveling Inbound.
- When our Jolly Vehicles are traveling South to Dewey Beach (Ocean on the left), we are traveling Outbound.
3.) Southbound Dewey Beach Pickups:
- We recommended that all Jolly Riders in Dewey Beach wishing to travel to Rehoboth Beach to board our Trolleys at our Northbound (Inbound) Jolly Trolley Stops in Dewey Beach. Our Jolly Vehicles may not pickup passengers who want to travel to Rehoboth Beach on our Southbound Dewey Beach Stops.
4.) Original Jolly Trolley
- Yes! We are the Original Jolly Trolley worldwide, providing safe and reliable transportation, with a unique and family fun approach, at the Delaware Beaches since 1970!
5.) Our Service Dog Policy:
- Well behaved, licensed* & leashed Service Dogs are permitted on our Fixed Route Jolly Vehicles as long as there is enoiugh room for the Service Dog to safely travel with us, AND as long as all passengers are comfortable with the Serivce Dog.
*We understand that we can not ask for your Service Dog's documentation, and we thank Service Dog owners for understanding that the safety of all passengers on & around our vehicles is our highest priority.
- Collapsible strollers are permitted on our Jolly Vehicles pending storage space and safety precautions. A charge of $2 one way may be charged for the space that the stroller takes in our vehicle.
7.) Does the Jolly Trolley Fixed Route Shuttle stop at every stop?
- No. Our Jolly Vehicles will only make stops at our Jolly Trolley Stops when our Jolly Riders are waiting at a specific stop, and when our Jolly Riders request a specific stop after boarding.
8.) Do I need to know which specific Jolly Trolley Stop I want to get off at?
- Yes, your Jolly Driver will ask where you would like to go to when you board the vehicle. However, if you do not know the specific name of your Jolly Trolley Stop you may request a popular location or restaurant nearby. Ex. "I'd like to go to Funland, please!" The closest Jolly Trolley Stop to Funland will be our Boardwalk & Bandstand Jolly Trolley Stop.
Dont see the answer to your question? Send us an email and we will be happy to answer your questions about our safe and reliable transportation services!